• Expertise, networks and ingenuity to easily leverage relationships and linkages, aggregate teams locally, regionally and globally.
• We fully understand our target market communities, their dynamics and the local market conditions and rely heavily on Real Estate relevant data and strong industry connections.
• On any project/assignment, we can take on several specific tasks either independently or in conjunction with other members of the development team/s. These could be from strategic definition to handover.
• Our Partners and Associates: architectural firms with different capabilities and experiences; advisors/developers/realtors specializing in residential, commercial and hospitality categories; interior and landscape designers; procurement; financial analysts; quality assurance; real estate legal experts and researchers.
• As Project Coordinators/Client Representatives (PC/CR’s), we orchestrate the entire development process and teams and, serve as central point for communication and decision making for client. In this role, we address the following challenges faced by land owners and potential investors:
• EPLUSL de-risks each project by aggregating vetted required professional teams, originates concepts where none, credibility introductions to investors and/or landowners and other relevant real estate players/suppliers.
© 2018 EPLUSL REAL ESTATE DEVELOPMENT CONSULTANTS. All Rights Reserved | Design by Extract Media